Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Been Gone For a Hot Minute

Okay,
I have to apologize for the lack of posts, I must say I am so beat. I mean I look and feel whipped. I went to Spain early in June, sent my oldest off to Europe, been trying to keep my two boys "occupied" and working everyday.. all day. I dunno I guess I just don't know how to relax anymore and it's really taking a toll. I feel as if my hands and feet resemble,




my hair is going kinda like this:






lets not get on the body


.....ok?

Some interesting news, I had




Emily Henderson come in and film her terrific show,



 "Secrets of a Stylist" at my shop. She has been a terrific client and is as sweet as they come and let me tell you that isn't always the case, but it is with
her and her crew. Nice and easy just the way I like it.

2 comments:

  1. What?? What an honor! I love Emily--have a friend who has worked with her and says the same. I'm dying to see your shop in person...Pasadena is my favorite city. So which episode? I'm just now catching up..

    ReplyDelete